How do I get a duplicate W-2 form?
If you need a duplicate W-2, email Lake County Payroll at [email protected]. Please include the year you are requesting, your name, the last 4 digits of your social security number, email address and current home address.

Show All Answers

1. I'm a former employee, I moved and need to change my address. What do I need to do?
2. How do I get a duplicate W-2 form?
3. Where can I find out more about pension contributions or my IMRF pension?
4. I have questions about my COBRA billing. Who do I contact?
5. I have questions regarding Nationwide Retirement Solutions. Who do I contact?