How do I open a charge account?
Requests for a charge account must include a company name, mailing address, phone/fax numbers and a point of contact for billing issues. Requests must be written and may be submitted via mail or fax. Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation letter with your charge account code to be used for your transactions.

For further information regarding charge accounts and/or billing questions, please contact our Billing Department at 847-377-2035 or send an email to the Recorder of Deeds.
Contact the Recorder of Deeds

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Recorder of Deeds Office located and what are the office hours?
2. How do I obtain a copy of my deed or other recorded document?
3. Can I view data or images over the Internet?
4. How much will it cost to record or obtain copies of my document(s)?
5. I recently paid off my mortgage and my bank sent me a release deed. What do I need to do now?
6. How do I do a title search?
7. How can I pay for the recording or copies fees?
8. How do I open a charge account?
9. Do you maintain birth, marriage and death record archives?
10. How can I get in contact with a supervisor to address a concern I may have?