How do I open an office billing account?

Requests for an office billing account must include a company name, mailing address, phone/fax numbers, email address, and a point of contact for billing issues. Requests must be written and may be submitted via mail or fax. Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation letter with your office billing account code to be used for your transactions.

For further information regarding office billing accounts and/or billing questions, please contact our Billing Accounts Supervisor at 847-377-2334 or send a request via email.

Contact the Recorder of Deeds

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Recording Division of the Lake County Clerk's Office located and what are the office hours?
2. How do I obtain a copy of my deed or other recorded document?
3. Can I view data or images over the Internet?
4. How much will it cost to record or obtain copies of my document(s)?
5. Do you maintain a database containing individual plats of survey?
6. Do you maintain a database containing blueprints or other construction-related documentation?
7. I recently paid off my mortgage and my bank sent me a release deed. What do I need to do now?
8. How do I do a title search?
9. How can I pay for the recording or copies fees?
10. How do I open an office billing account?
11. Do you maintain birth, marriage and death record archives?
12. How can I get in contact with a supervisor to address a concern I may have?