- Health Department & Community Health Center
- Health Services
- Behavioral Health Services
Behavioral Health Services
Staff provide treatment, training and support services to persons experiencing problems related to emotional and mental illness, or drug and alcohol addiction. Our many services use various forms of evidenced-based treatment in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Individual and group therapy, case management, housing counseling, psychiatric medication, and emotional/cognitive skill building methods of treatment are used.
Client HandbookAt the Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center, we provide our residents with convenient access to the services they need to lead healthy and productive lives. Our Behavioral Health Services Client Handbook provides expanded information on our services. You will also find information on what to expect from treatment, your rights as a client, and service agencies to support you.
Fees are partially covered by Medicaid, Medicare, or insurance, and a sliding fee scale will be used based on individual circumstances. Payment of your portion of the fee is required at time of service.
What to Bring to Your First AppointmentBringing proof of income to your first appointment is required to qualify for services. Proof of income can be various things, such as a Medicare or Medicaid card, insurance card, two pay stubs from employment, child support, TANF letter, etc. To make your first visit shorter, please review the following information on forms.
FormsPlease fill out as much of these forms as you can, sign and bring to your first appointment. By bringing these completed forms to your first appointment, it could save you as much as 15 to 20 minutes of waiting time.
- Client Consent for Treatment - English (PDF)
- Client Consent for Treatment - Spanish (PDF)
- Health Screening Form (PDF)
- Insurance Coverage Form (PDF) (for insured, Medicaid or Medicare patients)
- New Client Registration Form or Existing Client Registration Form (PDF)
- Client Rights - English (PDF)
- Client Rights - Spanish (PDF)
- Authorization for Release of Protected Healthcare Information - English (PDF)
- Authorization for Release of Protected Healthcare Information - Spanish (PDF)