Checking Your Status
If you are a homeowner with an escrow account with your mortgage company, it is strongly recommended that you follow through and be sure that your payment was made.
- Go to Payment Status on our website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page for detailed instructions.
- Enter your PIN or your address, click the box underneath.
- Select the proper tax year in the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner and click "Go".
- Click "Taxes Due" in the left column. It will reflect whether your payment has been applied.
: Because of the high volume of tax payments, it may take a few weeks before the payment is shown as “Paid.”
For More Information
You may also call the Lake County Treasurer’s Office at 847-377-2323 if you have any questions about your payment.