Delinquent Taxes & Prior Years Sold

  • Prior year’s taxes that have not been paid are in the jurisdiction of the Lake County Clerk’s Office.
  • For information on redemption, please call the Lake County Clerk’s Office, Redemption Department at 847-377-2404.
Estimate of Redemption
Visit the Estimate of Redemption page for more information.