Report a Concern

In an emergency, please call 911. 

You can use this page to report issues under Lake County's jurisdiction. When a concern relates to incorporated areas (cities, townships, and villages) or other agencies, we will notify you or direct your concern to the appropriate agency. View this map to determine if you are located in an incorporated or unincorporated area.