Eligible residents of Lake County’s central townships of Fremont, Libertyville and Shields, including the villages of Libertyville and Mundelein, have Pace curb-to-curb dial-a-ride service within this designated area. Service also extends to the Vernon Hills-IL Route 60/21 shopping area, Northwestern and Advocate Condell medical offices in Grayslake, and College of Lake County in Grayslake. Service is open to seniors (age 60+) and individuals with disabilities who are residents of these townships.
You can go to medical appointments, shop, attend College of Lake County, and access employment...Get a ride with Paratransit Central!
Eligible residents of Fremont, Libertyville and Shields townships, including the villages of Libertyville and Mundelein, can travel anywhere within the 3-township area (highlighted on map) and to these additional destinations:
• College of Lake County
• Grayslake Medical Destinations: · Advocate Condell Outpatient Services · Northwestern Outpatient Services
• Greenleaf Medical Destinations
• Lake County Health Department - North Chicago Health Center
• Metra Station Lake Forest (West)
• Vernon Hills shopping area (IL Route 60/21)
• Walmart - Fountain Square Plaza