The Human Resources Department team is dedicated to providing support and assistance to the County's many employees and retirees. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
The County offers an extensive benefits package to eligible employees including health, dental, vision, life insurance, pension, deferred compensation plans, and so much more! Below are resources for the County's current benefits.
- 2023 Benefit Summary/ Plan Design
- Active Employees Premiums/ Rates (per pay period)
- Retiree Premiums/ Rates (per month)
2023 Open Enrollment Resources
- Guide on how to use BOSS to submit your Open Enrollment Elections
- 2023 Open Enrollment PowerPoint
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Online Benefit Portals Links
Participants enrolled in the County's benefits may access the online participant portal by using the corresponding links below or the providers mobile app (if available). Please note, prior to using the mobile app, participants must create an online account using the links below.
- Medical: Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Access for Members (BAM)
- Prescription: Express Scripts - Express Scripts only provides digital cards to participants. Access them today via the website or mobile app.
- Dental: Delta Dental
- Vision: VSP Vision Care - VSP Vision Care only provides digital cards to participants. Access them today via the website or mobile app.
- Pension: IMRF
- Deferred Savings (457(b)): Mission Square
If you have any questions regarding your benefits, please contact [email protected].