First elected in 2022, Anthony Vega will serve as the Lake County Clerk starting December 1, 2022.
The mission of the Recording Division of the Lake County Clerk's Office is to promptly record, preserve, and provide access to public records in the most accurate, efficient, responsible and professional manner.
The vision of the Recording Division of the Lake County Clerk's Office is to continue using advanced technology, yet keep the old-fashioned traditions of the office alive. Each and every phone call is personally answered!
We are committed to providing all customers of the Recording Division of the Lake County Clerk's Office with current and accurate information. Through dedicated personnel and emerging technology, we continue "Doing Good Deeds for You."
- Promptly record all instruments in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Expedite retrieval and reproduction of recorded documents and continually seek to enhance these methods.
- Protect and preserve all public records in an understandable format.
- Promote a professional work environment in which our customers and employees are valued and treated with courtesy and respect.
- Provide trustworthy, supportive, and consistent leadership to office staff.
- Provide staff with professional development opportunities.
- Maintain a transparent and balance budget.
- Continue to review our business practices to offer additional tools and products for the professional user, as well as the casual user of our office.