The Public Works and Transportation Committee is responsible for matters pertaining to County transportation, water districts and sanitary districts.
Meeting Schedule & Agendas
Meeting schedules can change, so please check the calendar/agendas or call 847-377-2300 to confirm meeting times and locations.
- Public Works
- Division of Transportation (including Matching Tax Fund, Motor Fuel Tax Fund, County Option Motor Fuel Tax, RTA Sales Tax, and Bridge Fund)
Responsible for Matters Pertaining to:
- Central Lake County Water District
- Regional Transportation Authority (RTA)
- Central Lake County Joint Action Water Agency (CLCJAWA)
- North Shore Water Reclamation District (NSWRD)
- Des Plaines River Watershed Work Group
- North Branch Chicago River Watershed Work Group