The Health and Community Services Committee is responsible for matters pertaining to community development activities, housing activities, budget and ordinance review for the Lake County Health Department and Tuberculosis Clinic, and all health-related issues.
Meeting Schedule & Agendas
Meeting schedules can change, so please check the calendar/agendas or call 847-377-2300 to confirm meeting times and locations.
- Health Department
- Tuberculosis Clinic
- Regional Superintendent of Schools (elected)
- Veteran’s Assistance Commission
- Workforce Development Board
- Housing and Community Development Commission
- Affordable Housing
Responsible for Matters Pertaining to:
- Community development activities
- Housing activities
- Budget and ordinance review for the Lake County Health Department and Tuberculosis Clinic
- All health-related issues