|Jogging in Place||Consequences of Tobacco Use||MS|
|Chemicals in Cigarettes||Consequences of Tobacco Use, Secondhand Smoke||MS/HS|
|Smoke Signals||Consequences of Tobacco Use||MS|
|Cost of Smoking (PDF)||Consequences of Tobacco Use||MS|
|Fact or Fiction?||Consequences of Tobacco Use, Social Influences That Promote Tobacco||MS/HS|
|Squeeze (PDF)||Consequences of Tobacco Use||MS/HS|
|Interviewing an Ex-Smoker||Consequences of Tobacco Use, Social Skills||MS/HS|
|Stages of Addiction (PDF)||Consequences of Tobacco Use||MS/HS|
|Tobacco-Free Parks||Secondhand Smoke, Advocacy, Environmental Effects of Tobacco Litter||HS|
|Are You OK With That?||Secondhand Smoke, Outdoor Tobacco-Free Policy||MS/HS|
|Truth in Advertising||Advertising, Tobacco Industry Manipulation||MS/HS|
|Media Mapping (PDF)||Advertising, Tobacco Industry Manipulation||MS/HS|
|Tobacco's Target: YOU! (PDF)||Tobacco Industry Manipulation||MS/HS|
|Smoking in the Movies||Advertising, Social Norms, Social Influences||MS/HS|
|Seeing is Believing (PDF)||Social Norms||MS/HS|
|Conformity Confusion||Social Norms, Misconceptions About Tobacco Use||MS/HS|
|Standing Up for Yourself (PDF)||Behavioral Skills, Social Influences||MS|
|Decisions, Decisions, Decisions||Behavioral Skills||MS/HS|
For a free quit kit for adults or teens, please contact our office at 847-377-8090 or by email. Quit kits contain a variety of brochures and fact sheets that guide you through the quit process. Get a sneak peek by checking out the first Adult Quit Kit Brochure and Teen Quit Brochure that are included in each kit.
- Benefits of Smoke-Free Air
- Growing Trend of Smoke-Free Outdoors (PDF)
- Smoke-Free Housing Fact Sheets - Information on ventilation, how smoke drifts between apartments, fire risk, and market demand for smoke-free housing
- Smoke-Free Housing Landlord Toolkit - Implementation tools for the landlord considering a smoke-free policy including samples of resident surveys, signage, and lease addendum
- Smoke-Free Illinois FAQ for Businesses
- Smoke-Free Illinois Signage - 20 feet - For use in unincorporated Lake County, Barrington, Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire, Lindenhurst, and Long Grove. This sign may or may not be in compliance with your local ordinance. Please check with your village hall.
- Smoke-Free Illinois Signage - 25 feet (PDF) - For use in Deerfield, Highland Park, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, and Libertyville. This sign may or may not be in compliance with your local ordinance. Please check with your village hall.
- Smoke-Free Illinois Signage - 50 feet (PDF) - For use in Hawthorn Woods. This sign may or may not be in compliance with your local ordinance. Please check with your village hall.
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy - Evidence-based best practices for treating tobacco use in dentistry, including clear and concise steps on how to implement guidelines, tools, resources, and "insider" tips.
- Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence - A 2-page summary on treating tobacco in a clinical setting, motivational interviewing, and the Stages of Change model in relation to helping your patients quit.
- Dental Provider Toolkit for Treating Tobacco - Evidence-based best practices for treating tobacco use in dentistry, including clear and concise steps on how to implement guidelines, tools resources, and "insider" tips.