Changing Payments

Custodial and noncustodial parents must contact DCSE in the event further action is required on their case. DCSE will refer to the State’s Attorney’s Office:
  1. Petitions to modify child support
  2. Petitions to extend child support
  3. Petitions for entry of judgment
  4. Petitions for registration of foreign order ( enforcement of orders from other jurisdiction).