Online payments are only available during a portion of the tax collection period. Online payments will be available again starting
approximately May 1, 2015 and ending November 2, 2015, at 5:00 pm.
Payment can be made by:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Fee (see Convenience Fee Schedule below) An added fee of 2.35% is charged to each credit card transaction; this fee is added and collected by a third party credit card processing company. This fee will be shown separately from your tax amount on your credit card statement. Absolutely no additional funds are provided to any taxing district from these transactions. When paying using this option, please ensure your line of credit covers the tax payment amount as well as the additional fee.
- Visa Debit Card - $3.95 fee (Visa Only) Industry standard is $2000.00 maximum. Check with your financial institution to verify.
- E-Check- ACH direct from your checking account (some investment accounts not eligible) Fee: $1.00 for each transaction, maximum $50,000.00, including fee.
- The fee will show as a separate transaction on your statement.
- E-Banking: Those that pay their bills through their local bank's website should be aware that these payments do take additional time to be received and posted. It is extremely important that you add your Property Index Number to that record so the payment can be properly posted.
Due to an extremely high level of payments being made near the due date, your parcel may take several days to show paid.
Please note: There will be a credit card convenience fee added to your payment by the processing company. Please view the fee schedule below for sample amounts that you will be charged.