The Watershed Development Ordinance (WDO) Permit is available in two formats - fill-able and PDF. Both sides of the form must be submitted and printed on legal size paper.
- WDO Permit Application PDF Fillable Application (October 20, 2012)
User can open, fill out, save as, print.
- WDO Permit Application PDF Blank Application (October 20, 2012)
User prints and fills out manually.
- WDO Permit Application Word Fillable (October 20, 2012)
User fills out, save as, print.
- Submittal Checklists, Design Standards
- Fee schedule (for SMC permit review only) (Dec. 1, 2011)
- Certified, Non-Certified Communities (May 8, 2015)
Incomplete submittals are the number one reason permits are held up. You are strongly encouraged to schedule a pre-application meeting by contacting Christine Garner, 847.377.7705. SMC can also guide you on additional permits you may need from other agencies.