MAC is a forum for local government representatives to discuss inter-jurisdictional issues and projects, make recommendations to the Technical Advisory Committee on WDO administration, and to serve as a resource. MAC meets quarterly.
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
9 a.m. Location TBA
Revised 2013 meeting schedule (PDF format 26KB)
Past Meeting Information
June 12, 2013: A Primer on Dredging
March 13, 2013: Who's Responsible for Maintenance of Privately-Owned BMPs
November 14, 2012 agenda packet (PDF format 573KB)
FREE Training Opportunity
Center for Watershed Protection Stormwater Management Webcast Series (PDF format 278KB)
Bring your own lunch
Wednesdays, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
RSVP/questions: Andrea Cline, 847.377.7710
See flyer for webcasts descriptions.
- Lose 10 Pounds of Pollution Without (Structural) BMPs - The Joys of Good Housekeeping - February 13
- Smart Stormwater Retrofitting in the Urban Environment - March 13
- Watershed Arithmetic - Crediting and Counting Your Watershed Practices Towards TMDL Goals - April 7
- Please Come Audit My MS4 - May 15
- Matering the Language of Talking to Elected Officials - June 19
- Combining Green and Grey Combined Sewer Watersheds - September 18
- Stormwater Trading - Markets or Mayhem - October 16
- Stormwater Utilities: Reckoning the Cost Side of the Equation - November 20