The Lake County website provides residents with access to county information and services. Here you can request:
- A Ballot by Mail - Illinois law now allows any registered voter to receive a ballot by mail.
A County Service
- Report a pothole, make a restaurant complaint, or request other help
- Report a violation of animal control laws, inquire about lost or found pets, learn about shelter services for stray and unwanted animals, and more
- Public Records - Request various public records from departments, including property/real estate records and court records
- Speakers - Request someone from Lake County government to come to your school or meeting to talk about county programs and services
- Use of County Facilities - Learn about policies and procedures for Lake County buildings and grounds and submit requests for usage.