Nick Sauer, District 17
Address: 18 N. County St., 10th Floor, Waukegan, IL 60085
Cell Phone: 224.634.6717
Board member Sauer represents Island Lake, Lake Barrington, Port Barrington, North Barrington, Barrington Hills, Tower Lakes, Fox River Grove, and portions of Wauconda and Hawthorn Woods. He has been on the board since 2012. His main priorities are fiscal responsibility, economic growth and job creation, open government, transportation, and the environment.
Watch: Get to Know Nick Sauer
In this video, County Board Member Nick Sauer discusses community involvement, fiscally responsible government, infrastructure improvements and more.
- Barrington Community Unit School Dist. 220 Board Member (2009-2012)
- Lake County Board (2012-present)
- Forest Preserve District (2012-present)
- Chairman, Cuba Township Republicans
Lake County Committees
- Public Works and Transportation, Vice-Chair (2012-present)
- Finance and Administrative (2012-present)
- Rules (2012-present)
- Planning, Building and Zoning