Sandra Hart, District 13
Sign up for my newsletter to get updates from District 13.
View my newsletter archives.
Address: 18 N. County St., 10th Floor, Waukegan, IL 60085
Office Phone: 847.377.2300
Board member Hart represents Lake Bluff, Wildwood, unincorporated Grayslake, and portions of North Chicago, Waukegan, Libertyville, and Gurnee. She has been on the board since 2012. Her current term expires in 2016. Her main priorities are strengthening the business community, government transparency and efficiency, and being accessible and accountable to the residents.
- Lake County Board (2012-present)
- Forest Preserve District (2012-present)
- Lake Bluff Park District (2006-2012)
- Stormwater Management Commission (2013-present)
- Community Health Commission (2013-present)
- Opioid Taskforce (2013-present)
- Sexual Assault Coordinating Council (2013-present)
Lake County Committees
- Planning, Building and Zoning (2012-present)
- Law and Judicial (2012-present)
- Health and Community Services, Vice-Chair (2012-present)
- Ethics, Vice-Chair